1. Information on how to participate in the Cash Back Offer forms part of these Conditions. Claims that do not comply with these Conditions are ineligible. By claiming a Cash Back, Eligible Participants agree to be bound by these Conditions.
2. This Cash Back Offer is only open to Eligible Participants who rent Eligible Products.
3. “Eligible Participants” means those persons who:
a. validly enter into a Rental Agreement with Radio Rentals for an Eligible Product; and
b. have taken physical delivery of the Eligible Product(s); paid the first monthly rental payment in full in cleared funds for each Eligible Product and established a direct debit with Radio Rentals for rental payments; and
c. are not in payment arrears or any other default under the terms of any rental or loan agreement with Radio Rentals at the time of Claim.
4. “Eligible Product” means a product with a Rental Period Commencement Date (as set out in the Rental Agreement) between 21st February and 3rd March 2019 (“Offer Period”). Cash Back Offer is not available for Fresh Start, Starter or Commercial rental agreement products, ex-rental products or 12 month rental products. Claims will not be accepted for products with a Rental Period Commencement Date prior to or after the Offer Period.
5. The Cash Back Offer is available for each Eligible Product.
Eligible cashback tiers will be applied
• Rent one product and get 10% cashback on the product
• Rent a second product and get 25% cashback on the second product
• Rent a third product and get 50% cashback on the third product and any subsequent products
The first product eligible for the 10% cashback will be the highest value ticket price item. Subsequent items will be of equal or lesser value of the first product and will be tiered from highest value to lowest value.
6. The Cash Back Offer amount available by Claim is based on the Sell Price (Insurable Value / Ticket Price) of each Eligible Product, rounded down to the nearest whole dollar in accordance with the above tiers.
7. To lodge a Cash Back claim, Eligible Participants must complete an official Claim form available at www.radiorentals.com.au/redemption by entering their details and answering the associated questions in full by no later than 11.45 pm (ACDT) on 3rd June 2019. Eligible Participants will forfeit Claims not made by this date. Claims sent by any other method will not be accepted and will be forfeited.
8. Cash Back payments will be deposited by EFT into the bank account nominated by the Eligible Participant in the official Claim form within 14 business days of the date of receipt of a valid Claim. The nominated back account must be held in the name of the Eligible Participant.
9. Any queries relating to submitting Claims should be made in writing to email@example.com.
We reserve the right to decline any application if information has changed in any way or your account is in arrears.
Rental is provided by Walker Stores Pty Ltd (WSPL) ABN 77 371 865 846, Australian Credit Licence Number 393023. Radio Rentals Ltd ABN 58 007 527 782 is the owner of the trademark and trades under the name ‘Radio Rentals’ in South Australia where it is an agent of WSPL.
Rental is available to applicants only and is then subject to terms and conditions. Rental payments are to be paid monthly in advance.
If a customer offers to purchase from WSPL the goods rented under this promotion within 6 months of the contract start date, and WSPL accept this offer at its absolute discretion, the value of this promotion will be added to the negotiated purchase price.