Claim a bonus Genuine Tupperware of your choice when you purchase selected Panasonic Microwaves between 1st November and 31st Dcember 2017.
With competitive pricing throughout the store, a price match guarantee that applies no matter how you choose to pay and a range of benefits to make life easier, shopping with Radio Rentals makes sense today more than ever.
Panasonic Consumer Business Support Where to buy Promotions My Panasonic Contact Us
The Gift You Can’t Resist: Bonus Tupperware Of Your Choice With Selected Microwaves Our most popular giveaway is back! Purchase a selected Panasonic Microwave between 01/11/17 and 31/12/17 to claim one bonus genuine Tupperware of your choice:
• 1x Heat ‘N Eat/Vent ‘N Serve 3 Piece Set (3x600ml); • or 1x Heat ‘N Eat/Vent ‘N Serve 2 Piece Set (1x600ml & 1 x 1L); • or 1x Turbo Chef.
Click on T&Cs button below for full terms and conditions.
CLAIMS: You will need a copy of your purchase receipt showing a zero balance. All claims must be received by 21/01/2018 ($9.95 for postage & handling to be paid when claiming Tupperware).
PANASONIC MICROWAVES ARE AUSTRALIA’S #1: Panasonic is Australia’s #1 brand in microwaves* for so many reasons. These clever kitchen companions can reheat your leftovers, defrost your steak and so much more! Read more on the Panasonic Australia Blog.
*Source: Microwaves in Australia report Euromonitor International 2017
Purchase Period: 01/11/2017 - 31/12/2017
× PANASONIC MICROWAVE CHRISTMAS 2017 PROMOTIONAL OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1. Information on how to claim and details of entitlements form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the offer is deemed to constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Further consumer information may be obtained by calling 132 600 or by visiting www.panasonic.com.au.
2. The offer is open to Australian residents only who are members of ‘My Panasonic’ either at the time of purchase or who join ‘My Panasonic’ at the time of claiming the Bonus Product. ‘
3. The offer commences on 01/11/17 and closes at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 31/12/17 (‘Offer Period’).
4. Offer is limited to stock availability. Offer available in respect of new Panasonic Inverter Microwave models NN-ST641W, NN-ST671S, NN-ST663W, NN-SF564W, NN-SF574S, NN-ST655W, NN-ST665B, NN-ST756B, NN-ST776S, NN-ST785S, NN-GD682S, NN-DS596B, NN-CF770M, NN-CF874B, NN-CS894S & NN-CD997S purchased from participating authorised Panasonic retail outlets (either in-store or online) in Australia or redeemed through a point redemption program approved by the promoter within the Offer Period while stocks last. Refurbished, second-hand microwaves or purchases made from non-approved retailers (either in-store or online) are excluded from this promotion.
5. To be eligible, participants must: (a) Purchase any of the above stipulated new Panasonic Microwaves from a participating Panasonic retail outlet or redeemed through a point redemption program during the Offer Period; (b) Log in to My Panasonic or join My Panasonic and complete, in full, the official redemption form at www.panasonic.com.au/microwavebonus; (If you do not have access to the internet please call 1800 023 836) (c) Write your Claim ID on a copy of your purchase receipt and post the copied purchase receipt in a stamped envelope to: Panasonic Summer Tupperware Promotion PO Box 6546 Frenchs Forest NSW 2086 or scan the purchase receipt (with your Claim ID written on it) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it during the claim process. (d) Pay a postage and handling charge, as specified in Clause 11, at the time of claiming via Visa or Mastercard.
6. All claims must be received by 11.59pm (AEDT) on 21/01/18.
7. Under the offer, eligible participants can claim one (1) genuine Tupperware ‘Bonus Product’.
8. The Bonus Product for Panasonic Microwaves consists of but is not limited to the following Tupperware choices: 1x Heat ‘N Eat/Vent ‘N Serve 3 Piece Set (3x600ml) or 1x Heat ‘N Eat/Vent ‘N Serve 2 Piece Set (1x600ml & 1 x 1L) or 1x Turbo Chef.
9. The Recommended Retail Value (RRP) of the Bonus Product for Panasonic Inverter and Convection Microwaves is up to AUD$69 RRP. The RRP value is provided by the supplier of the Tupperware and is correct at the time of the commencement of the Promotion. Panasonic accepts no responsibility for any change in RRP value of the Bonus Product after the commencement of the Promotion.
10. The Bonus Products may vary based on their availability from the Tupperware supplier. Panasonic reserves the right to remove Bonus Products or substitute additional Bonus Products during the promotion where Bonus Products become unavailable from the Tupperware supplier. Any substitute Bonus Product for Panasonic Inverter and Convection Microwaves shall not have a value of less than AUD$69
11. A postage and handling fee will be charged when the Bonus Product is being claimed. Customers will be required to pay $9.95 postage and handling for each Panasonic Inverter and Inverter Convection Microwave claim. Customers can use VISA or Mastercard to complete the transaction.
12. Claims for Bonus Tupperware will not be processed unless postage and handling for that claim is paid at the time the claim is lodged.
13. Delivery of Bonus Products will only be made to valid postal addresses within Australia states or territories.
14. The Bonus Product offer is limited to one claim per eligible microwave purchased.
15. The Bonus Product is not available for individual sale and is not redeemable for cash.
16. Incomplete or illegible claim forms are invalid. The Promoter shall not be liable for any official redemption form that is late or has been lost, stolen, forged, misdirected or damaged.
17. A minimum of 45 days should be allowed for delivery of the Bonus Product from the receipt of a valid claim.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Registration Form, or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d)any variation in the value of the Bonus Product; or (f) use of a Bonus Product.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Bonus Product entitlements. Entitlements are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any claims. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any participant benefiting from any tampering with the claiming process. The Promoter decision is final.
25. Tupperware is a registered trademark of Tupperware Brands Corporation.
26. The Promoter is Panasonic Australia Pty Limited (ABN 83 001 592 187) of 1 Innovation Road Macquarie Park NSW 2113.